Welcome to the Mozilla Connect Community!

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
upward trending graph

High fives all around! In the last month, this community submitted 136 new ideas, started 326 discussions and posted 1138 replies.

Community activity

New Downloads Update

Hello,I use the downloads bar frequently with gmail. Just yesterday I was able to scroll through the downloads dropdown menu. Now I am limited to 5 items. Additionally, when downloading from gmail, instead of showing a small loading circle in the dro...

"Privacy First" ethos

Mozilla's blog post of 14th May 2024 stated it has a "Privacy first" ethos towards telemetry, and then goes on to detail that their telemetry on user search queries will be on an opt-out basis. These two facts are diametric and cannot live together i...

Profile used with a newer version of Firefox

Every so often upon closing firefox 125.0.3 this error occurs:The last time I created a new profile, I lost all my data. So I would like to have the correct procedure to create a new Profile in Firefox.Or is the error a scam? 

joe9351 by Making moves
  • 6 replies
  • 0 kudos

Thunderbird 115 - Top bar

In Thunderbird 115 the top bar should be resized like that of version 102, which is very functional and creates more space at the bottom.

Gial by Making moves
  • 2 replies
  • 1 kudos

Firefox history does not show date and time?

I switched to Firefox recently from Google Chrome and I love it! But, the 'History' feature is missing a crucial feature (unless I'm missing something): The actual date and time you visited that particular site. Seems like a feature that should be th...

X-Chromer by Making moves
  • 6 replies
  • 0 kudos

Sort inbox after turning off quick filter

After using the quick filter, when you cancel it, the inbox should resort by the preferred sort order previously set up.  Currently, when you cancel the quick filter, the full inbox shows sorted by whatever the quick filter sort was.  For example if ...

lupul987 by New member
  • 1 replies
  • 2 kudos

Keyboard shortcut for "Search Tabs"

This came through as a question on reddit with 87 net votes, showing a screenshot of Chrome's "Search Tabs" feature (in the tab strip).   People pointed out that you can search tab titles via the address bar using the % restriction token. However, t...

7jxygel9f6591.png
yoasif by Strollin' around
  • 22 replies
  • 64 kudos

Scrolling Screenshot

Please introduce Scrolling Screenshot for Firefox Android. A much needed functionality is missing.(This is one of the most important long forgotten feature, currently only UC Browser has this feature as much as I know)

Anonymous by Not applicable
  • 16 replies
  • 83 kudos

sidebar for frequently used websites.

In opera and edge we users can add websites like chatgpt, telegram(web app), qtext, etc. This is a handy tool as we users can access these frequently used websites easily and this increase productivity. This is the only reason, I'm tempted to use the...

Thunderbird - Use of Template messages.

When I want to use a template message,a "use" button would be useful ( like "edit" button for draft messages)Reply to incoming mail:A "Reply Template" button would be very useful(even under "More")Thank you very much for reading.

Viktor81 by New member
  • 1 replies
  • 2 kudos
Let's get started

Oh hey, it's great seeing you here! We're excited to connect, collaborate, and create great products...together. To help you settle in nicely and get started on your community journey, we've put together a few links.

• Community Vision
  • Community Guidelines
  • The Idea Journey
  • Mozilla Support
    If you're looking for help with technical or performance-related issues, please visit Mozilla Support. That is the best channel for troubleshooting such issues as well as asking any how-to questions for all Mozilla products.
    Happy New Year!
    Mozilla Connect is now two years old! Thank you all for continuing to share feedback and ideas, participate in meaningful discussions, and work together to help improve our products. We have some exciting plans for this year, including more opportunities to connect (see what we did there?) and collaborate.
    Top Kudoed Authors